- Chen-Yaffe Seeds is a family-owned farm, specializing in, and dedicated to, production of high quality
ornamental asparagus seeds.
- We aim to supply the demand for quality and economic ornamentals on a sustainable basis, striving to build long-term relationships of trust with our customers.
- For 30 years we have been reliably supplying our seeds to professional wholesale nurseries in Europe.
- We have specialized in producing high quality exotic Asparagus seeds for 30 years
- Our nurtured cultivation of mother plants and well-monitored production process enable us to ensure the seeds’ originality, purity and germination capacity.
- We make continuous efforts to ensure the seeds’ quality, applying rigorously managed methods of harvesting, cleaning, sorting and packaging.
- The National Plant Protection and Inspection Authority tests the purity and germination rate of each crop, enabling us to guarantee purity and a vitality of at least 75%, (actual vitality is almost always higher).
- We provide phytosanitary certification for each shipment.
- We strive to ship very fresh crops of seeds, avoiding seed storage. Exceptions are made only with customer agreement.
- We treat the seeds with an acceptable fungicide to prevent harvested crops from deteriorating during transport and storage.
C. Reliable service
- Due to our microclimate, we can offer our fresh seed crops three-seven months before fresh crops are available from other sources.
- Fresh crops of Asp. Falctus, Asp. Myriocladus and Asp. Cwebe from November/December till May.
- Fresh crops of Asp. Spresgerii, Asp. Plomusos Nanus, and Asp. Mazeppa from March/April.
- We do our best to ensure fast and efficient delivery of seeds to customers.
- We accompany each order along its preparation to its security inspection in the airport.
- We coordinate shipments with customers, to meet their special requirements and schedules.